1. I always assumed I’d get bored of lolita and grow out of it, but it’s 7 years and counting…
2. I’m worried that I’m getting to old for lolita.
3. I live a 7 min subway ride from most brand shops atm. Sometimes I’m around the corner from AP or ETC and I just can’t be bothered going. I realize how much I’ll miss this when I’m back in the UK.
4. I like normal sweet (not OTT) and classic lolita best.
5. I love having afternoon tea, doing cultural things and going drinking in lolita.
6. I’d rather buy OPs over JSKs.
7. My first big lolita purchase was a gothic looking Metamorphose OP around Christmas 2007. It looked ridiculous.
8. I usually keep around 10 big lolita items in my wardrobe (skirts, jsks or OPs), I have a one in one out policy.
9. I think you need to follow the lolita rules and get to grips with them then you can go ahead and bend and break them!
10. I would probably sell my kidney for my dream dress/dresses.